Aims and Values
· Our children are happy, sociable, enthusiastic, independent and confident learners who are motivated and inspired through challenging and creative learning experiences.
· Our children are open minded and curious about the world around them. They are equipped with skills and attitudes to help them embrace life-long learning in a changing world.
· Our children enjoy a curriculum which is fun, balanced and relevant, in a learning environment which is safe and stimulating.
· Our children have a sense of belonging and responsibility towards local, cultural, environmental and global issues. They are caring and respectful individuals who accept and value difference.
· Our children have a positive self-identity, take pride in their learning and make informed choices with regard to their health, safety, well being and future.
Aim High Prepare to Achieve!